FOR TEACHERS - LAW 12
Law 12 is an interesting and challenging course.It requires that students continue to build on the material they have learned, and apply it in more complex ways and for more demanding assignments. It is also one of the most enjoyable courses to teach, if your students are engaged and interested. This five-year project has culminated in the course offerings here, and is designed to accomplish all those goals. All you need to run the entire course is provided.
Samples are available on the sidebar, and you are encouraged to take a look at them and see if this fits your needs.
Here's what you get:
- A full, 100-hour+ Law 12 course, meeting BC Education Ministry PLO requirements - The result of over five years of development and design, that has been taught, tested, and modified based on student feedback.
- Full course guide with links, details, and complete instructions on how to use every aspect of the course.
- PowerPoints for every topic, all custom built with over 800 slides... all available to edit or modify as needed.
- Over 750+ HD video clips embedded in slides. These run silently, looping, and without needing to be run on a video player. Content shows legal illustration footage or related video... and some humour too (see PowerPoint sample on the side). Don't just talk about crimes, legal sitations and locations, courts of appeal, or areas of debate... show them.
- A complete student and teacher coursepack, filled with magazine-quality images, layouts, and resources. Designed to look amazing in either colour of black and white, and packed with second-screen and supplementary content (see coursepack sample). Students follow along with course, writing key material from slides as you go.
- Guide to videos online, or downloaded versions, usable in a classroom, and all with assignments/notes provided.
- Teacher copy of coursepack has all notes completed, and answer keys for every assignment.
- Both coursepacks are provided in Word and PDF formats. Edit, rework, add, delete, or use select portions how you choose. Print your own copies for students, or get them bound. The choice is yours.
- All unit tests and a final exam (with full review material).
- Master files for every assignment or element used. All can be edited.
- Case studies, role plays, games, criminal profiling, presentations, research essays, crime scene analysis, and much more. A huge variety of assignments and activities, designed to keep your students guessing and invested.
- Online hosting of all webquests and presentation materials used in the course. Students miss a class? No problem. They can catch up on all key material from home.
- PDF versions of all presentations, for online access, or running on a tablet / smartphone.
- All future upgrades, changes, and fixes to the course... without cost.
ORDERING AND PRICING
The complete course, with all elements and all future updates - $ 595.00
Order course online (Credit Card / PayPal)
You will receive immediate access to main files and all Unit 1 content. Shipping of Flash Drive with all content will follow.
Order course via order form (Cheque)
You will receive immediate access to main files and all Unit 1 content, as soon as your order form and cheque arrive.
Shipping of Flash Drive with content will follow
Download and complete Order Form (MS WORD)